U.S. EPA answers questions for the public about the Matthiessen and Hegeler Zinc Co. Superfund site in La Salle. The event happened Monday, June 3 at La Salle-Peru Township High School. About 50 members of the public came to listen to the presentation.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A real time look at local businesses social media postings.
- What to know about Illinois’ gas tax increase
- Oglesby man faces child porn possession charge
- Prosecutors: Mentgen killed girlfriend with hammer
- Spilling the beans (VIDEO)
- Well, it wasn’t a meteorite…
- Ottawa police: Homicide suspect dead after shooting himself
- Mary Bishop and Ken “Buzzy” Bishop
- Peru police: Watch out for 'ruse burglaries'
- Most genealogists stumble on to criminals. Gwen Kubberness looks for them.
- Peru man charged after altercation video goes viral (UPDATED)